Sunday, March 21, 2010

"What would I risk for the people that I love?" by Jazmine

I would risk a lot for the people I love, but only if they loved themselves enough to take their own risk. When it comes to family, friends, and even mentors the people that mean and do so much for me, I'm willing to risk it all. Risking oneself for others is sometimes a big and doubtful situation.

You go back and forth in your head, wondering is it really worth it?
And you often ask yourself, would this person risk themselves for me?
But that's selfish, you should do for others what you would want done to or for you. Taking risk for others and even for yourself comes with life's lesson: You cant always have what you want, sometimes you must risk yourself for others and sometimes even for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment