Thursday, March 18, 2010

Country Life vs. City Life, by Kimber


I think are many differences between country life and city life.  I have never really lived in the city so I am not truly sure that I wouldn’t like it, but I have lived in the country all of my life and I do know that I love that. 

I love everything about it. I love how peaceful it is all the time and I love how I can walk outside on almost any night and get a perfect unobstructed view of the stars.  I love how, depending on where you live, most people who live out in the country know everybody else who lives in the country, and even if they don’t they are always friendly in passing.  

Now I am sure that city life is not that bad but it is all in what you like and what you are used to. Still, I do not think there is anything quite like living in the country.  It is perfect.  I love everything about where I live and I would not change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment