Monday, March 15, 2010

My 17th Birthday, by Jordan Williams

So this Saturday is my birthday. I will be 17. I plan on spending the morning with my boyfriend. The plan is for us to go out for breakfast, and then go to the flea market to look around and maybe buy something. Then, we will go back home and go out to eat with my mom, my two cousins, my grandma, friend and maybe my mom’s boyfriend if he’s here.
 Then I plan on doing a little shopping while we are out. That night, I plan on going to the movies with my boyfriend to see Alice and Wonder Land. I hope everything goes right this whole week and weekend, so that my birthday will be great, because you only turn 17 once. lol. I am hoping that I get a lot of money for my birthday instead of clothes and that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment