Monday, March 15, 2010

Dreams, by Kasey


My dream after high school is to go to UNC-Wilmington College. I love sports and always have. I have been playing softball ever since I was five years old. I also have been playing basketball since I was eight years. I played softball, basketball, and volleyball my 7th grade year of school of middle school. Then I just played softball my 8th grade year.

Since I started high school I have always played softball on the team here at orange. So with all this being said, I am not really sure what I want to major in when I go to college. But I do know that I want to do something with sports. I have thought about doing sports med, becoming a sports trainer, a gym teacher, or just helping little kids with softball.

I want to move to the beach and start a family. I have always loved the beach so that’s where I find myself living in the next few years. I see myself marrying my best friend Matt and having two awesome kids. I would like for us to have a very nice beach from house. Matt already has a job as a United States Army Soldier. I love this boy to death and don’t know what I would do without him. I can’t picture myself being with anyone else but him. So I can’t wait until we move into together somewhere at the beach and start a family.

1 comment: