Thursday, March 11, 2010

Orange High School, by Jazmine


High school is a learning experience, from ninth to twelfth grade the changes that have been made have been so dramatic.
During your high school year's, I think everyone finds who they are or what they want to become.
Classes change, friends change, and the surroundings change.
You learn and grow to be more responsible and independent.
But, high school also can be a way to collect bad habits, such as drama, backstabbing, and also making the wrong friends. High school has been a huge stage of development for me, changes that I have seen take place within myself have made me proud. No matter how much I say, "I'm ready to leave this place," it's this place that has taught me life lessons to grow and to become succesful.

1 comment:

  1. High School is a big stage to growing up here. When I was in Mexico some of my cousin didn't have time for school. But being in school gives you knowledge that will be used in college and for your future career but can also bring a lot of troubles.
    -Omar

    ReplyDelete