Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mexico Vs Corea del Norte, by Omar


I spent the other night over at my friend’s house. They live in Durham. I bought a big bag of hot Cheetos for a snack and some Coca Cola. We got to his house and started playing FIFA on his PS3 and waited for other to arrive.  FIFA is the best soccer game that I’m good at.

At 8:00PM, we changed the channel and started to watch the Mexico and North Korea soccer game. The game started out good because North Korea was pretty good. Mexico made the first goal around 50 minutes into the game.  After the goal player for North Korea noticed the easy goal Mexico made,  his team got a little better.

 The game was lasting too long and I had to go home because I didn’t feel safe driving out my friend’s neighborhood at night. Before I went home, I went to eat some food at McDonald’s with my brother. I got home around 1:00AM. I was very tired and went straight to sleep. I woke up early to see the result of the game. The score was 2 – 1 and Mexico had won! I can’t wait for the Copa Mundial FIFA 2010 in South Africa, especially because the first game will be Mexico vs. Africa on June 11,2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment