Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Love Is, by Jorden


Love Is ...

Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.

6 comments:

  1. by Adriana F.
    WOW
    ur poem about love is really really good your poem really expreases the way i feel about love too

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is realllly good! :)

    by:Leigh Ann McMillin

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very sweet. keep the good work up!

    by: Layne Mishoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this poem alot jorden its really good!!!!

    By Kimber Rorrer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man that is so true love is in your soul. When you find the perfect girl you will have this feeling.

    Jr ray

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is good! i really like it.
    carissa hill.

    ReplyDelete