Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Raisin in the Sun, by Stefon


Well my favorite character in the play is Walter. Walter is my favorite because Walter can sometimes be like me: I get mad sometimes for no reason. When he is mad at something else, he tries to share his dreams and goals with his wife and family but they tell him that he can’t do it because the money belongs to your mother. They also ask why he needs to open up a liquor store anyway as much as he drinks. But, Walter he never gives up on his dreams.  

Beneath is another character I like because she is someone who is determined to do something with her life. She wants to go to college and have an education, which reminds me of myself right now. I am basically trying to do the same thing. I want to graduate high school, go to college, and do something with my life instead of just throwing it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment