Monday, March 15, 2010

The Weekend, by Garrett


I plan on writing my blog as a free write because they are the easiest to write and I love to tell stories of my days. I had a very interesting weekend so I figure that I would write about it. This weekend was actually pretty boring honestly. I didn’t do much and I didn’t feel like doing anything at all. Friday night, all I did was go to my girlfriend’s, Stephanie’s, house and fall asleep. We were watching a movie and I just passed out. I gave blood earlier in the day during OHS’s blood drive, and it just made me feel really bad and tired.

Once I woke up, I ate some lasagna that her mother made me that was very good! I left her home around 11:30 and went back to my house and passed out asleep. Saturday I got to actually sleep in for once in a blue moon, but it wasn’t that long. I woke up around 10:30 and figured out I was going to the mall with Stephanie to go watch a movie but once we got there they dumb man told me it was sold out, so I punched him straight in the dome. Just kidding! But really, I wasn’t too happy.

But, we did get the day to walk around the mall for a little while and find her some shoes for prom which we still haven’t decided anything else about yet. Saturday evening, Stephanie came over for a little while and that was my Saturday night. I really don’t have much of a life other than Stephanie. So yeah, it’s very sad, I know.
Sunday, well it wasn’t much better at all so if you want, you can stop reading now. I went to church at New Horizon which I do every Sunday morning now with guess who!?!?!?! STEPHANIE!!! Sunday after church we grabbed some food and I went home and fell asleep again. If you haven’t figured out, I love to sleep. Sunday, a little later, I went to my friend’s house which it actually wasn’t Stephanie so that was something new for my weekend. Later that evening I went back to the crib and that was my fun filled weekend. Thank you for actually reading this and caring a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. G$$$ gets da honeysMarch 18, 2010 at 8:49 AM

    this is the best thing i've ever heard in my life. i'm very, very impressed by you, plus i love you a ton.;]

    ReplyDelete