Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On Being Gay, by India

Umm, there's so much to say, I don't know where to start. So many people think that people shouldn't be gay. Well, I feel as if it shouldn't matter what anybody thinks about other people. I believe if you feel happy with yourself, then why should anyone else care? If boys are happy with boys who cares? And if girls are happy with girls, who cares? That's just how you feel about each other. I myself feel happy with girls, never had a thing for boys. Even when I dressed like a girl, I still liked girls. I've always felt comfortable around girls and can be myself. I feel as if people take the time out of their day to talk about and to criticize you, then they have no life or have anything else to do.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog about being gay and agree about you saying that people should'nt care if you like the same sex or not!
    Layne Mishoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kinda fell this way..its just a way of life i guess.

    -Dp

    ReplyDelete