Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Graduation, by Jazmine



As I sit and think, my life has changed so much these past four years. Experience and experimenting, trying to find out who I am. As the days slowly slip by, the more I think about what's ahead of me. I wonder, “What will my future hold?” “Where and what will I be doing?” But, the answers to these questions are all in my hands. I may not be able to determine my future job or who will be in my life then, but I know I will be successful.

The moments I cherish most are the irreplaceable talks, laughs, smiles, and time well spent with friends, teachers, and mentors here at Orange High. I look back and I can laugh, cry, smile, and frown all at the same time. Learning to become a young woman and being able to help someone other than myself makes everything that I have experienced the past years, all worth it. To everyone who ever gave me advice, “thank you” because it meant a lot to me, and to everyone I’ve given advice to, I hope that it helped you. As of right now I don't know what my future will bring, but I can say that I am a strong and eager young woman, excited to see what’s in store for me.

"Class of 2010 this is our year, our chance to make a difference, our chance to show how much we have grown, our chance to stand not alone but together, 2010 forever!

2 comments:

  1. I Like This a lot i feel like we both are on the right path because we both want to graduate and we both want to be successful.


    By Stefon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people look back on how much our life have improved since we have enter High School and having a feeling of importance and success is great.

    By Omar

    ReplyDelete