Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Greatest Dream, by Wes

My greatest dream that I’ve ever had, that I’ve wanted more than anything is to play professional baseball.  It’s the only dream that I’ve ever had my entire life.  I love to play baseball.  It is my favorite sport ever.  If I got to play in the major leagues, I would play for any team that picked me.  It wouldn’t matter to me what team I played for as long as I got to play baseball as my career.  But, if I had a choice to play for any team I wanted, I would play for the Yankees.  They have been my favorite team ever since I started playing baseball.  I watch as many of their games as I can.  I just recently watched them win their 27th World Series.  It was amazing, they were leading 3 games to 2 and they won the final game 8 to 3.  It was so exciting.  I hope that one day I will get to experience playing in the major leagues.

9 comments:

  1. i think that is cool how you want to play baseball and the yankees are the best team to play for.s.b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be a very successful career choice. You could make alot of money if you succeed in playing professionally. My brother also likes baseball but I don't think he's going to try playing professionally.

    Joey Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that having a dream for playing in the MLB is amazing but you have to be very determined and do not let anything bring you down. Even though i strongly hate the Yankee, good luck on your dreams. Go Braves!!

    Brittany Vaughan

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job wesley
    -trent oakley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that is intersting! I hope you'll be sucessful if it is your drem ever. I would Like to know which countries play in the World Series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chances are very slim that you will succeed in making the major leagues, but that shouldn't stop you from trying. If you have a dream you should pursue that dream. At one point in their life, every major league baseball player had a dream of being a major league baseball player. If they gave up on that dream because it was difficult or improbable, they wouldn't have become a major league baseball player.

    Chris Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think that he could make it to the major league. he will be a great baseball player. i hate the yankees as well.Go phillies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it would be pretty cool to call yourself a player of the yankees. If you want to play for them then don't let anyone stand in your way of getting thier.

    Dylan Ivey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dont give up on your dreams, even if the dream is somewhat farfetched just give it your all and have some support from people that love and care about you and i think any dream can become true

    -Johnathan Whicker

    ReplyDelete