Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I'm Celebrating, by Camaron

I think people loose track of what there is to be happy for and to celebrate.They loose track of this because there are too many negative things around them like their parents fighting or they are tied up in the wrong crowd. I think people should pull out the things that are worth celebrating for and focus on them instead of the negative things. I believe that if everybody would do that the world would be better.

I celebrate everyday for something .I believe that you should if it just makes you happier and in a better mood all the time. When you don't focus on the bad stuff, you also have a clearer mind and you can get school done or you can get whatever job you are trying to do. When I get older, I will still feel the same way about this.

I celebrate for just being alive and in good condition, just being able to wake up and do what I want to do. Instead of a dictator telling you what to do should be worth celebrating for, but people tend to forget about stuff like that when it never happed to them. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is to always look on the up side because things could always get worse and I'm sure there is someone out there worse off than you. So don't worry be happy.

1 comment:

  1. " people should pull out the things that are worth celebrating for and focus on them instead of the negative things." Well thinking!
    "sure there is someone out there worse off than you"....

    ReplyDelete